AquaMaster Tools - E300 Pro
With the Aqua Master Tools E300 Pro you have an EC & temperature substrate meter in one. This meter is perfect for measuring the EC and temperature of coconut soil or other moist, soft substrates and liquids. This meter is equipped with a modern, robust housing and user-friendly buttons. Aquamaster Tools supplies this meter calibrated, including batteries and with an electrode of unprecedented quality.
Use of the E300 Pro
- Connect the PIN connector of the electrode to the EC meter.
- Rinse the electrode with running water and dry it using clean kitchen paper.
- Press the on/off button to turn on the meter.
- Place the electrode in the (soft) substrate (make sure the substrate is well wet/damp, otherwise the meter will not work properly) or liquid to be measured.
- Wait for the value to stabilise. The measurement is now complete.
- Press the HOLD button to save the measurement. Do not forget to press the HOLD button again when the meter is used once more.
- Rinse the electrode with clean water after use, so that no residue is left on the electrode.
- Press the on/off button to turn off the meter.
EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm
Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
EC: 0.1 mS/cm
Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
| Accuracy||EC: ± 2% F.S. (0.0 ~ 4 mS/cm)|
Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F)
Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
| Calibration||EC: 1 point auto 1.4 EC|
| Features||Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation|
| Power supply||3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)|
| Auto power-off||After 8 minutes|
| Calibration indicator||With correct calibration|
| Waterproof||IP65 (electrodes are IP67 waterproof)|
| Dimensions||220 x 40 x 40 mm|