Aqua Master Tools - P110 Pro Combo Pen
With the Aqua Master Tools P110 Pro Combo Pen, you have a modern and robust combo meter to measure your nutrient water for plants and water in pools, jacuzzis and ponds. The software in this product allows this meter to read accurate readings quickly. The easy-to-use buttons make it easy to switch between parameters. The electrode is easy to replace if worn or broken. The electrodes are designed to be stored in a dry place, so there is no need for a storage solution. The meter is delivered calibrated and with batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cap.
- Clean the electrode carefully with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the On/Off button so the meter starts up.
- Insert the meter straight into the solution up to the rim and stir gently. Wait a few seconds until the correct value appears on the display.
- Press the C/F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE key to switch between pH and EC.
- After use, rinse the electrode clean with water and press the Power key to turn the meter off.
This package contains:
- 1 x Digital Combo pen P110 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL - EN - DE)
- 3 x 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery
Aqua Master Tools P110 User Manual
- Measuring range
- pH: 0.1 ~ 14.0 pH
- EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm
- Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- pH: ± 0.1 pH
- EC: 0.1 mS/cm
- Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
- pH: ± 0.1 pH
- EC: ± 2% F.S.
- Temperature: ±0.5°C (32°F)
- Temperature Compensation: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- pH: 2 point auto 4.0 - 7.0 pH
- EC: 1 point auto 1.4 EC
- Battery indication & automatic temperature compensation
- Power supply
- 3 x 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell batteries (included)
- Auto power off
- Calibration indication