AQUAMaster Tools P100
Faster and more accurate measuring with the modern and robust Aqua Master Tools Combo Pen P100.
The updated Combo Pen P100 Pro has a modern and robust housing. Thanks to the improved software, measurements are even more accurate.
pH, EC and temperature
The Combo Pen P100 Pro is ideal for measuring the EC, pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrition and water in swimming pools, jacuzzis and ponds. The user-friendly buds can be used to effortlessly switch between parameters.
- 1. Remove the protective cap.
- 2. Carefully clean and dry the electrode with distilled water.
- 3. Press the power button to start the meter.
- 4. Place the meter upright in the solution up to the edge, stirring gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- 5. Press the C / F button to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- 6. Press the MODE button to switch between PH and EC.
- 7. After use, rinse the electrode with water and press the power button to turn the meter off.
- 8. Store the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective case.
- 1 x Combo Pen P100 Pro
- 1 x user manual (NL - EN - DE)
- 3 x 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell batteries
- Calibrated and supplied with batteries.
You can easily replace the electrode if it is worn or damaged.