HOMEBOX - BEIGE IS THE NEW BLACK
The new height of 2.20 meters makes the HOMEbox Ambient Q100+ model with one square meter of usable space a particularly good choice for high growing plants.
As you would expect from an original HOMEbox, you will find in this grow tent: robust zippers, fine mesh insect protection, OmniFlow air vents and of course the optimally reflective PAR+ lining. Recommended lighting fixtures are 400-600 watt grow lights. Parallel mounted 160 mm tubes on the right and left allow for easy and independent mounting of air-cooled reflectors. With all HOMEbox Ambient grow boxes, the opaque materials allow multiple, completely different growing environments and light cycles to be set up in one room.
Advantages of the HOMEbox Ambient Q100+
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- Robust, plant-safe materials guarantee a long service life
- Durable outer material
- Removable, water-resistant floor
- Solid floor attached to the tent with a zipper all around
- Input and output tubes:
- + 100 mm: 1 x back, 1x left
- + 160 mm: 2 x left, 1x right
- + 200 mm: 1 x roof
- 2 x 200 mm OmniFlow Airvents left and right
- 700-micron MicroMesh insect screen
- Strong canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective liner promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Metal structure (22 mm), strong precision plastic corners
- Once closed, the unit is completely sealed and virtually lightproof
- Fully blackout zippers - Velcro flaps are not required
- Maximum capacity: 75 kg
The HOMEbox is of high German quality, which guarantees a long lifespan through the use of sturdy, heat and water resistant materials. This grow tent is the perfect environment for a successful and safe cultivation and ideal for growing on earth.
Because of the water resistant floor, the pots can be placed directly on the floor. The Homebox gives your plants, when used in combination with the recommended materials, an ample standing height. This turns the space in which you place this grow tent into a professional grow room.
All parts of this grow tent are replaceable. The HOMEbox is provided with loops for the inlets and outlets, ventilation windows and a thick, reflective PE lining. The frame consists of a metal structure equipped with a click-proof, strong corner lock. Once connected, the grow tent is practically light-tight and therefore completely sealed. The durable stitched-in zippers are, as usual, the trademark of the HOMEbox products.
With the high-tech PAR+ lining, developed exclusively for HOMEbox, you guarantee more growth-promoting energy (PAR light) and less heat reflecting on the plants.
The Omniflow-AIRVENT allows growers to actively conduct direct incoming fresh air exactly where it is needed - for maximum benefit to the crop.
TOTAL-BLACKOUT ZIPPERS creates a light-tight seal without additional flaps and Velcro.