- EAN: 4260220921721
- Article number: 230706
HOMEBOX - BEIGE IS THE NEW BLACK
The Ambient Q120+ growbox is a clear favorite among dedicated indoor growers and can be used for all stages of the plant life cycle, a super-productive grow tent! With its generous height of 2.20m, the tent is ideal for high growing!
What can be produced with a 600W HID plant lamp in a HOMEbox Ambient Q120 is just incredible. Plants can develop faster and produce more flowers and fruits because the PAR+ liner delivers more usable light to the plant. The quality and quantity of the harvest is remarkable due to the lower heat output, and yet it takes up less than 1.44 m2 of floor space!
Advantages of the HOMEbox Q120+
- High-tech German design and technology
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- Robust, plant-safe materials guarantee a long service life
- Durable outer material
- Removable, water-resistant floor
- Solid floor attached to the tent with a zipper all around
- Input and output tubes:
- + 100 mm: 1 x back, 1x left, 1 x right
- + 160 mm: 1 x rear, 1 x left
- + 200 mm: 1 x left, 1 x right
- + 250 mm: 1 x roof
- 2 x 250 mm OmniFlow air vents left and right
- 700-micron MicroMesh insect screen
- Strong canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super-reflective liner promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Metal structure (22 mm), strong precision plastic corners
- Once closed, the unit is fully enclosed and virtually light tight
- Fully blackout zippers - Velcro flaps are not required
- Maximum capacity: 75 kg
The HOMEbox is of high German quality, which guarantees a long lifespan through the use of sturdy, heat and water resistant materials. This grow tent is the perfect environment for a successful and safe cultivation and ideal for growing on earth.
Because of the water resistant floor, the pots can be placed directly on the floor. The Homebox gives your plants, when used in combination with the recommended materials, an ample standing height. This turns the space in which you place this grow tent into a professional grow room.
All parts of this grow tent are replaceable. The HOMEbox is provided with loops for the inlets and outlets, ventilation windows and a thick, reflective PE lining. The frame consists of a metal structure equipped with a click-proof, strong corner lock. Once connected, the grow tent is practically light-tight and therefore completely sealed. The durable stitched-in zippers are, as usual, the trademark of the HOMEbox products.
With the high-tech PAR+ lining, developed exclusively for HOMEbox, you guarantee more growth-promoting energy (PAR light) and less heat reflecting on the plants.
The Omniflow-AIRVENT allows growers to actively conduct direct incoming fresh air exactly where it is needed - for maximum benefit to the crop.
TOTAL-BLACKOUT ZIPPERS creates a light-tight seal without additional flaps and Velcro.
Assembling the HOMEbox Q120 is very easy. But if you need help, take a look here: