Atami - Naturally innovating
One of the most important fertilizers for cultivation is worm manure. It ensures a good and fast growth of the plant and increases the yield significantly (very important during the flowering period).
Since worm manure is a very good fertilizer, as a grower you can actually never add enough to the soil mixture, considering how much plants love it. In addition to potassium worm manure contains very valuable fertilizers such as nitrogen and phosphorus that will contribute to exceptional growth (nitrogen) and flower production (phosphorus).
Worm manure is best!
Did you know that worm manure is such a good, fertile fertilizer that you could grow the plants, so to speak, in it? This is because worm manure contains equal amounts of the main fertilizers. An advantage is that the substrate you are growing on will not be overfertilized easily! Worm manure also contributes to an optimal soil because the worm manure contains living fungi and bacteria. In this way it causes a fast growth spurt of the plant. In addition, the worm manure keeps the substrate airy and guarantees the admissibility of sufficient oxygen. Worm manure is also very economical in use.
- Has a high organic content of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K);
- Contains a multitude of trace elements, enzymes and minerals that allow plants to develop rapidly;
- Contains live fungi and bacteria for perfect soil;
- Ensures vigorous and rapid root development;
- Increases the resistance of a plant;
- Prevents over-fertilization, there is no risk of burning;
- Promotes capillary action, keeps the substrate airy;
- Is strongly growth-promoting for the plant;
- Is very economical in use.