Pyrethrum, insects on the run
Controls a large number of chewing and sucking insects. The agent can be applied to vegetables, fruit and ornamental crops for lice, caterpillars and beetles.
Contains vegetable pyrethrins. This active ingredient is made from a daisy that is grown in Africa (Pyrethrum).
- On a vegetable basis
- Works quickly
- Applicable until shortly before harvest
- Apply as soon as infestation is observed.
- If necessary, repeat the application against aphids after a week.
- It is important to moisten the crop well from all sides, especially the underside of the leaves.
- In warm, sunny weather, it is preferable to perform the spraying early in the morning. When spraying in the evening, the plants may not have recovered from the stress due to the high temperatures, which can cause damage.
Keep at least two days between the last application and the harvest for edible fruit and vegetable crops!