Stick them into a trap with a Biobest insect sticky card
By placing an insect sticky card in your room, you can easily determine whether and which pests are in the grow room.
Biobest bug-scan insect sticky cards is a sticky plate made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides.
Suitable for the timely detection of a new infestation and for monitoring the population size of existing pests.
Biobest bug scan Yellow
|Biobest bug-scan Blue|
The Biobest bug scan Yellow is suitable for the most harmful flying insects, such as:
- White fly
- Fungus gnats
Most flying insects are naturally attracted to the yellow color.
|The Biobest bug scan Blue is suitable for trips. Trips is naturally attracted to the blue color of the sticky card.|
- The durable glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in warm conditions
- The adhesive cards retain their shape even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Quick to hang thanks to the integrated hook
- A grid on one side of the plate makes counting easier
- With careful monitoring, you can detect pests in time to intervene at the ideal time
How does it work?
- Hang the sticky plates in your crop
- The insects are attracted by the color of the sticky card (Each color attracts other insects)
- The insects stick to the plate
- Count the pest insects on the plate at least once a week for a representative result