Measure moisture, nutrient (EC) and temperature quickly and consistently directly in the root zone.
Bluelab Pulse connects directly to your smartphone via the Pulse app for automated data collection, measurement comparison, storage and export.
- <a href=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluelab.gaea&hl=en> Download the Pulse app for Android (version 5.1 and higher) here </a>.
- iOS version coming in 2019.
- Measure conductivity, moisture and temperature
- Measure more, faster with three measurements in less than 10 seconds
- Discover new insights to improve plant performance and knowledge
- Measure more locations, faster with Direct Sensing technology
- View all root zone data, interrogate and take notes in the Pulse app
- Set nutrient and moisture range goals and receive instant, real-time feedback in the field
- Give growing teams the opportunity to measure more without all the know-how
- Measure directly in substrates and root zones with the robust probes 200 mm
- Synchronize, view, analyze and store all your measurement data in the Pulse app
- Measure in a range or growing media, including soils, potting mixes, and coconut mixes
- Move faster with Blink - get fast measurement indicators for within or outside the range of the pulse meter
- Measure consistently with the built-in depth gauge
- Quickly jot down notes in the app to keep track of useful information such as measurement location or plant observations.
- Probe length 200 mm
- Probe separation 50 mm
- Length of active point probe 50 mm
- Minimum pot size 2 liters
- Android version 5.1 and above
- Bluetooth version 4.0 and above
- iOS version COMING in 2019
- Power source 1 x AA alkaline battery