Another excellent mother plant room - and versatile enough for cuttings and vegetative development, the Grow Tent HomeLab 80. The Home Lab has long been a first choice for growers who want a fast and convenient indoor garden. Just unpack & assemble in minutes, no tools required.
High quality material
The Homelab series consists of portable, indoor grow tents with a silver interior. Completely lightproof and a waterproof washable floor container. The tent rests on sturdy 16mm powder coated tent poles to protect it from rust. For the extractor and lamps, the tent contains reinforced 16mm suspension construction (cross beams).
Various flanges for air outlet and supply and including two opposite flanges for cool-tubes for example. The inside consists of a reflective silver colored interior for increased light reflection and thermal insulation (97%). Equipped with heavy quality tent fabric and zippers for trusted long use.
- Reinforced 16mm suspension construction (cross beams) for extractor and lamps
- Sturdy 16mm tent poles, powder coated to protect against rust.
- Reflective silver inside for increased light reflection and thermal insulation (97%)
- Heavy quality tent canvas & zippers.
- Various flanges for air off and supply.
- Including two flanges opposite each other for e.g. cool-tubes.
- Separate washable waterproof floor sump.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GROW TENT IS EMPTY AND CAN BE EXTENDED TO A COMPLETE GROW TENT VIA THE PRODUCT BUNDLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.