- EAN: 2000760002250
- Article number: b180808
Calibrate your meters
Regularly calibrating your pH and EC electrodes with calibration solution ensures more accurate readings.
Probe calibration is a simple procedure for optimal performance and should be performed whenever your readings become suspicious. Calibration should be performed at least once a month.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you obtain reliable and repeatable pH and EC readings while extending the life of your electrode.
Milwaukee's laboratory grade pH calibration solutions certified to meet the standard with ±0.01 pH accuracy, eliminating the inaccuracies that come with mixing calibration solutions from powder.
The performance of conductivity sensors is affected by use due to residue buildup and aging. Milwaukee's EC calibration fluids are laboratory-quality conductivity standards prepared with a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution that allow you to recalibrate your conductivity meter or tester
Refer to your meter or tester manual to find the correct calibration standard for your meter. Conductivity measurements are affected by temperature. To help you with this, a graph is printed on each bag and bottle showing the actual pH or µS/cm value at different temperatures. Milwaukee's conductivity solutions are labeled with the lot number and expiration date and packaged in an airtight pouch or bottle.
- Fundamental to accurate acidity and conductivity measurement.
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978.
- Sealed against light and air.
- Ideal for on-site calibration.
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the pouch or bottle and calibrate.
- Each package is marked with the lot number and expiration date.
- A temperature graph of the actual pH or µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each pouch or bottle.
- 5 year expiration date.
- M10004B pH 4.01 - 20ml (1x / 25x)
- MA9004 pH 4.01 - 230ml
- M10007B pH 7.01 - 20ml (1x / 25x)
- MA9007 pH 77.01 - 230ml
- M10030B EC 12880 - 20ml (1x / 25x)
- MA9060 EC 12880 - 230ml
- M10031B EC 1413 - 20ml (1x / 25x)
- MA9061 EC 1413 - 230ml