- Article number: AMT1020.2
Aquamaster Tools -P700 Pro2
With the updated P700 Pro2 you have a modern, robust Combo Meter that features a large screen on which all values can be read. The Combo Meter P700 Pro2 is ideal for eht measuring the pH, EC, CF, PPM and temperature of feed water for plants and water in pools, jacuzzis and ponds.
The improved software allows you to perform and read more accurate measurements faster, the electrodes are easy to replace when worn out or broken. You can also prevent this by proper maintenance, keep your electrodes clean and store them in the storage liquid, this will prevent ballast salts on the electrodes. With the easy to operate buttons you can easily switch between the different modes. This meter is also equipped with internal rechargeable batteries so it can also be used without a power point. This meter is supplied calibrated and with batteries.
Using the P700 Pro2
- Plug the power supply into the wall outlet and connect the USB connector to the meter.
- Connect the pH and EC electrodes to the meter.
- Remove the protective cap from the pH and EC electrodes.
- Switch on the meter.
- Dip the pH and EC electrodes into the liquid you wish to test and stir gently until the reading stabilizes.
- Press the C/F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Press the MODE button to toggle between EC/CF and PPM measurements.
- Turn the meter off after use.
- Clean the pH and EC electrodes with tap water to minimize the chance of contamination.
- Place the pH and EC electrodes back in the protective cover.
- You can also use the meter continuously and keep the electrodes in the liquid to be measured. In that case, keep in mind that they need to be calibrated more often. It is also important to check for algae deposits and carefully clean the electrodes if necessary.
Aqua master tools Combo meter p700 Pro 2 Manual PDF