- EAN: 8717662949524
- Article number: f800340
Calcium mix Mono Nutrient
Plant tissues are optimally stabilized by the use of Canna Mono Calcium. It stabilizes cell walls, influences growth hormones and it regulates the transport of water and nutrients in the plant. In addition, liquid calcium can be absorbed directly by the plant, so cellular tissue is strengthened immediately.
Liquid calcium fertilizer is miscible with other fertilizers, except in concentrated form with phosphate-, citrate- and sulfate-containing fertilizers.
Canna Calcium contains 12% CaO.
- As a calcium fertilizer; to be used in case of calcium deficiency.
- As an additional means to stimulate growth.
- Administration: By means of a nutrient solution.
Symptoms of calcium deficiency
The older, larger leaves just above the lower leaves show the first symptoms. Yellow/brown spots appear, usually surrounded by a sharp brown edge. In addition, growth is stunted and in severe cases, the buds are much smaller than normal and do not close.
Check out the Canna calcium deficiency page for more explanation on calcium in your grow.
Directions for use
- Shake well before use.
- Fill the watering can with water.
- Add 1-2 ml of Canna Mono Calcium per liter of water.
- Administer Mono Calcium in combination with regular plant food and additives.
- Keep bottles hermetically sealed.
- Store only in the original packaging.
- Protect from heat, frost and direct sunlight.
- Recommended storage temperature 10-30 °C.
- The packaging is made of 100% recyclable polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free).
- A good fertilizer contains all necessary elements in the right proportion. An excess of Calcium can lead to magnesium deficiencies and acidification of the root environment.
Therefore be careful with dosing, an overdose can harm the plant!
- Canna mono-nutrients should only be used as medicine if it is really necessary and if you know what you are doing.
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes severe eye irritation
Canna US Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)
Canna UK Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)