- EAN: 0753321680863
- Article number: f800320
Phosphorus mix Mono Nutrient
Canna Phosphorus is the perfect product for stimulating flowering or remedying the plant's phosphorus deficiency. Phosphorus is an essential element in phospholipids and phosphoproteins. It also plays a key role in energy metabolism. In addition, it affects flowering and secondary metabolites.
Liquid Phosphorus is miscible with most fertilizers except concentrated calcium-based fertilizers.
Canna Phosphorus contains 20% P2O5.
- As a phosphorus-based fertilizer; can be used in case of phosphorus deficiency, among others.
- As an additional means to stimulate flowering.
- Administration: Via nutrient solution.
Symptoms of phosphorus deficiency
The plant remains quite small with purple/black necrotic leaf parts, which later become misshapen and shriveled.
Check out the Canna phosphorus deficiency page for more explanation on phosphorus in your grow.
Directions for use
- Shake well before use.
- Fill the watering can with water.
- Add 1-2 ml of CANNA Mono Phosphorus per liter of water.
- Administer MONO Phosphorus in combination with regular plant nutrition and additives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottles hermetically sealed.
- Store only in the original packaging.
- Protect from heat, frost and direct sunlight.
- Recommended storage temperature 10-30 °C.
- Packaging is made of 100% recyclable polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free).
- Avoid aerosol or mist formation during processing. Wear eye protection. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, consult a physician immediately and show packaging or label. Avoid prolonged contact with the skin.
- A good fertilizer contains all necessary elements in the correct proportions. An excess of phosphorus can lead to deficiencies of potassium, calcium and trace elements. Be careful when dosing, an overdose can be harmful to the plant.
- Canna mono-nutrients should only be used as medicine if it is really necessary and if you know what you are doing.
Canna US Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)
Canna UK Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)