- EAN: 0753321680917
- Article number: f800300
Trace element mix Mono Nutrient
Trace elements are indispensable to the plant and are used for various enzyme systems, thereby influencing microscopic processes, energy metabolism and plant development.
Liquid trace element mix is miscible with most fertilizers except concentrated calcium-based fertilizers. Liquid trace element mix is directly absorbable by the plant.
Canna Trace elements contains 0.06%Fe (DTPA&ADDHA), 0.07%Mo, 0.06%Cu, 0.6%Mn, 0.3%B and 0.3%Zn
- To be used for deficiencies in trace elements.
- As an additional means to stimulate growth and flowering.
- Administration: Via nutrient solution
Directions for use
- Shake well before using.
- Fill the watering can with water.
- Add 1-2 ml Canna Mono Trace Mix per liter of water.
- Administer Mono Trace Mix in combination with regular plant food and additives.
Instructions for storage
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottles hermetically sealed.
- Store only in the original container.
- Protect from heat, frost and direct sunlight.
- Recommended storage temperature 10-30 °C.
- The packaging is made of 100% recyclable polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free).
- A good fertilizer contains all the necessary elements in the right proportions. Be careful when dosing, an overdose can be harmful to the plant.
- Beware: in too large quantities, these substances can be dangerous or even toxic.
- Canna mono-nutrients should only be used as medicine if it is really necessary and if you know what you are doing.
Canna US Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)
Canna UK Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)