Trimbag is a multifunctional tool that can be used for cutting, screening and sorting medicinal herbs and hops. It is a hand held dry trimming tool that allows you to customize the final product....More information
Trimbag, the first collapsible, portable drying trimmer.
Trimbag is a multifunctional tool that can be used for cutting, sieving and sorting medicinal herbs and hops. It is a hand-held drying trimming tool that allows you to customize the final product.
With the Trimbag you are ready in about 2 minutes. Electricity is not needed and the Trimbag contains no replaceable parts.
Because of its shape and materials, Trimbag is airtight and can take a beating! And because of the durable dust, the number of suspended particles is reduced.
The Trimbag is compact and foldable and very lightweight.
Flexible end caps for precision casting
High Capacity: The main chamber provides space for 1/3 part (about 1 kg)
Specifically designed to separate leaves from flowers.
Double chambers: Due to the design, they both remain even after the separation
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the Trimbag from the carrying bag. Loosen it and let it expand.
2. Zipper open and fill the upper main chamber with pre-cut, dried product to a third capacity (about 1kg).
3. Close zippers and attach the flexible end caps to the side of the case using the built-in magnets.
4. While standing, pick up the Trimbag and put your hands in the end cap handles while holding it horizontally between your arms.
5. Lift the Trimbag from hip height to head level in a powerful movement, keeping the elbows bent and the wrist straight. Turn your wrists a little towards your head at the top. Ideally you will hear the product rolling around the circumference of the main chamber. Repeat this movement until the desired results are achieved (about 5 to 40 rotations). Check the product regularly and make sure you do not overload it.
6. Alternative motion: Grasp the straps at both ends and twist your wrists forwards and backwards to produce a twisting motion. Repeat this movement until the desired results are achieved (approximately 5 to 40 rotations). Check the product regularly, taking care not to overload it. Note: Each movement works according to preference. They can be used together or separately.
7. After performing the trimming movements, place the Trimbag in an upright position. Put your hands into the two end cap handles on the top of the bag (the Trimbag logo will be upright).
8. Pick up the bag while holding it with your hands. Shake the bag from left to right and up and down and keep the top flat. These movements will filter out the shaking and separate it from your final product.
9. Open the bottom of the cap and pour out the sieved product. Zipper the bottom.
10. Unpack the main chamber and pour out the finished product.
11. The product may require an additional touch-up. Such as removing excess stems and any remaining leaves.
12. If the product is not largely trimmed, it may be too moist. Try scattering the product in a dry controlled environment (dehumidifier or heat may be needed). Use a fan to let leaves snap until they break easily.
The TrimBag is only intended for legal purposes. Check national laws and regulations before using the TrimBag. EUGardenCenter is not responsible for any use of the TrimBag that is considered illegal.