- EAN: 0753321680894
- Article number: f800330
Magnesium mix Mono Nutrient
Magnesium is the central atom in chlorophyll and thus plays an essential role in photosynthesis and other physiological processes of plants. It influences pigments, making its action evident.
Liquid magnesium fertilizer in concentrated form is not miscible with calcium-based fertilizers. Liquid bittersalt (magnesium sulfate) is also directly absorbable by the plant.
Canna magnesium contains 7% MgO and 14% SO3.
- As a magnesium fertilizer; to be used in case of magnesium deficiency.
- As an additional means to stimulate growth and flowering.
- Administered through the feed water or as a foliar spray (1ml/l).
Symptoms of mangesium deficiency
In a deficiency, the chlorophyll in the medium-aged leaves below the flower bud has broken down and magnesium is transported to the young parts of the plant. This breakdown is visible as rusty brown spots and/or faint, cloudy, yellow spots between the veins. A mild magnesium deficiency has little effect on flowering, although flower development exacerbates the deficiency symptoms.
Check out the Canna magnesium deficiency page for more explanation on magnesium in your grow.
Directions for use
- Shake well before use.
- Fill watering can or plant sprayer with water.
- Add 1-2 ml of CANNA Mono Magnesium per liter of water.
- Administer Mono Magnesium in combination with regular plant nutrition and additives.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottles hermetically sealed.
- Store only in the original packaging.
- Protect from heat, frost and direct sunlight.
- Recommended storage temperature 10-30 °C.
- Packaging is made of 100% recyclable polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free).
- Do not spray in bright sunlight/light due to risk of burning.
- A good fertilizer contains all necessary elements in the right proportion. An excess of magnesium can lead to a shortage of calcium. Be careful with dosing, an overdose can be harmful to the plant.
- Canna mono-nutrients should only be used as medicine if it is really necessary and if you know what you are doing.
Canna US Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)
Canna UK Growcentrum (Articles, Videos, Nutrient calculator...)