What is Bio Nova Roots?
With Bio Nova Roots, you have a root stimulator that provides better and faster root development, higher nutrient uptake, more resistance to stress, more root hairs, more effective use of nutrients and higher yields. This product has been developed and manufactured in cooperation with several European horticultural companies and universities with extensive research on root development and root enhancement. Bio Nova Roots consists of the following main components:
- Humic-acids (improves the absorption of oxygen, quickens the root and cell development and quickens the transport of ions)
- Kelp (healing of wounds and of chlorosis, increases the chlorophyll development and more root-hair development)
- Ascorbic-acid (vitamin C)
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)
- Myo-inositol (also known as vitamin B7, for the forming of cell walls)
- L-glycine (amino acid, for a better resistance and growth)
How to use Roots?
Bionova Roots should be applied from the first week of growth until 3 consecutive weeks after the first application. This product is mixable with all Bionova fertilizers, stimulators, minerals, universals & substrates and can be used as an irrigation or foliar spray.
Tips from Bio Nova Growers
- Use Bionova Roots more frequently during period of high stress and extra specific nutritional needs. as for examples in mother plants and clones production just before and after cut operations.
- Bionova Roots can help in case of slowed or blocked growth or problems with the root system due to insects. fungi or excessive irrigation or just to improve the crop by using Bionova Roots 2.5 ml/liter as a leaf spray and drain/dry the substrate well.
- Spray Bionova Roots on clones and young seedlings during rooting formation with dilution rate 0.5-0.75 ml/liter.